S.A.V.E.S. provides children, whose parents are struggling with domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, neglect, custody or visitation issues, with the opportunity to maintain healthy, positive contact with their parents in a safe environment by having visits monitored. All visits are monitored by S.A.V.E.S. staff.
A custodial parents and non-custodial parents can exchange their child(ren) for visitation without ever having to see each other. This prevents the child from witnessing abuse, harassment, and conflict, which eliminates the fear of being hurt.
A Child’s Safety
It is important to provide protection from physical and emotional abuse. We have developed several methods of security procedures. These procedures provide a wide measure of comfort and protection. Each participant, with no exceptions, must follow all safety guidelines. The child is our client and safety is of extreme importance. Worrying about safety is the last thing a child should have to do.
Who is Eligible?
- Parents who have obtained a restraining order for related domestic abuse or sexual assault issues.
- Parents working with a Social Service agency or other family based agencies.
- Parents who have not seen their children for extended periods of time.
- Parents who have children in foster care as a result of abuse.
- Parents and/or children at risk of domestic violence or sexual assault.
- Children at risk of child abuse or neglect.
- Families that are struggling due to divorce issues.
- Any guardian of a child involved in any of the above issues.
- Parents that need a neutral environment for visitation or exchanges.
- Violence Intervention Project
- Law Enforcement
- GAL (Guardian At Litem), District Attorney
- Social Service Agencies
- School or Daycare Facilities
- Criminal, Family, Civil Court
- Self referral - both custodial and non-custodial parent/guardian must agree to participate
Visits will be scheduled upon availability and can be scheduled on any of the following days:
For more information contact VIP at (920) 487-2111 /contact-us/