If you would like to get involved, please fill out a volunteer application and submit it to our office at: 1405 Division St. Algoma, WI 54201 or directly to our Volunteer Coordinator at: email@example.com. We will contact you to discuss potential opportunities! Whether you are an experienced volunteer, or if this is your first time, we have the perfect opportunity for you and will provide you with any training that is needed to make sure that you are a successful member of the VIP team.
Upcoming Volunteer Needs:
- 24-Hour Crisis Helpline Volunteers (Ongoing)
- Community Board Member positions (Ongoing)
- Childcare for meetings (Ongoing)
- Pet Transportation (Ongoing)
- Mentor to Teens (Ongoing)
- Smokehouse Jamboree, June 26, 2021 11am-4pm, Algoma Legion Park, Algoma Volunteers will be needed to prior to the event to gather donations, post flyers, bake items for the bake sale, sell ball drop tickets and help with set up. For the day of the event, we will need volunteers for the set up from 8am-11am. Volunteers will be needed to work the event in the food tent, beverage area, bake sale, games, dunk tank, ceramics, rock painting contest, bucket raffles, 50/50 raffle and ball drop tickets.
- Music in the Park, August 5, 2021 6:30pm-9pm, Algoma Legion Park. Algoma WI.
- Help serve drinks to guests of Music in the Park. All tips and 50 percent of the proceeds go to VIP!