If you would like to get involved, please fill out a volunteer application and submit it to our office at: 1405 Division St. Algoma, WI 54201 or directly to Kaylin our Volunteer Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to discuss potential opportunities! Whether you are an experienced volunteer, or if this is your first time, we have the perfect opportunity for you and will provide you with any training that is needed to make sure that you are a successful member of the VIP team.
Upcoming Volunteer Needs:
- 24-Hour Crisis Helpline Volunteers (Ongoing)
- Community Board Member positions (Ongoing)
- Childcare for meetings (Ongoing)
- Pet Transportation (Ongoing)
- Mentor to Teens (Ongoing)
- Fun projects! (SOME CAN EVEN BE DONE AT HOME)
- staining library boxes
- stuffing envelopes
- hanging up flyers in the community
- create "wreck it" journals.
- develop agency newsletters- biannually in April/October
- help organize "Volunteer Thank You Event"- In January/February
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with VIP!