If you would like to get involved, please fill out a volunteer application and submit it to our office at: 1405 Division St. Algoma, WI 54201 or directly to our Volunteer Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to discuss potential opportunities! Whether you are an experienced volunteer, or if this is your first time, we have the perfect opportunity for you and will provide you with any training that is needed to make sure that you are a successful member of the VIP team.
Upcoming Volunteer Needs:
- 24-Hour Crisis Helpline Volunteers (Ongoing)
- Community Board Member positions (Ongoing)
- Childcare for meetings (Ongoing)
- VIP's 6th Annual Lighting Ceremony, Tuesday, October 23rd (Kewaunee, WI)
- various jobs: set up, candle lighting, clean up
- VIP's 6th Annual Coat Drive. Friday, November 9th (Kewaunee, WI)
- Sort coats by gender and size.